Have you ever wondered what really happens inside the homeschool mom’s head? After all, they are such mystifying creatures, these women who school their kids at home.
- Do they have it as together as they seem?
- How do they have so much patience?
- Where do they learn everything?
- Do they really hate the public school system?
- Are they secretly superheroes in disguise? (Heck no! It’s okay if you want to believe that though because that is pretty cool and I do “fly” by the seat of my pants pretty often.)
We are a complicated puzzle and often misunderstood. However, today I’m going to let you in on five secrets of homeschool moms.
So what are the five secrets of homeschool moms?
I have been blessed with the opportunity to guest post over at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers. Finish reading this post by following the link below. Be sure to check out some of her other fantastic posts while you are there!